Oct 14, 2019

Artist Short Statement

I haven't been working on any film and photo projects for the last few years. The passings of my amazing mom Teresa Roman and my best Friend Nelson Bermudez took a toll on me to a state of shock and sadness. And suddenly when you are coming to terms slowly, visiting a therapist, and coming out slowly, life hits you with a third strike. My dad, two weeks ago had a hemorrhagic stroke, and right now he is in coma in Puerto Rico. They called my sister and I to sign paperworks to get him out of life support. That is something I just don't believe in. As I write this I am ready to head to Puerto Rico to see my dad one last time.  Life is never promised tomorrow.  

Update My dad passed away on Saturday, October 26, 2019 - 4:28pm





No comments:

Post a Comment